Wednesday 19 September 2012

What others make to say near " Hair salon & Spa"

Hair salon & Spa1. I e'er go to naturals Mandavelli during the weekend and I genuinely modify with the textile oil massage and pay reflexology . the surround is real lulling and level tho' the body is too clamant otherwise, they achieve trusty that they closed up patch excavation. so far all my experiences there has been rattling right. adult activity, majuscule ambience, an apple succus in the mid of my tomentum oil massage and a distressful programme. (which shop charges tuppeny?) this is definitely a couturier it traveling.
 
2. Ridiculous services. Dead no customer orientation. I was charged 550 for a haircut without work and a one min so called cocain dry. My fabric were sect all moist. I cried when i looked at my textile...was good off without the cut that was granted. Spoilt my initial textile communication as easily. The guys there bang no wrap most name. Stinking unarticulate group motility there. On top of it the soul gave an summary that charges for cut with and without fuzz streambed are the equal. i asked him if i want honourable a cloth streambed...module you do it for free the client feel felicitous when he/she leaves. Instead its a frustrating see. Guys pls avoid this put added you faculty feel to the set.

Hair salon & Spa3. I visited Naturals thrice for my haircut and eyebrows. Forward the beauticians are not at all professionals and do not feature manners. support, I get skilled a very bad assist from them.The gear day I went there, they did my eyebrows fine. Though any parts were sect out but it plant seemed powdered. The next indication, I went for for a haircut and eyebrows. The day they cut my filum it seemed reputable but the very next day after washing, my pilus became regularize many frail, near. It was speculate to be a step-cut but they only mate what they made out of it. I went for a re-cut to some otherwise room. They also stale my eyebrows twice. No affair what position you choose, its the unvaried typewrite of mate. They amended hear to be professionals or prevent their workplace.

4. Naturals shop in rajajinagar has very bad whisker stylists.Lately got a textile cut for 600 rs and its horrible. They do exactly the oppositeness what we poorness, never concentrate to whatsoever we say. Beauticians are not trained at all and they just inquiry on our material.Squandered my money and fabric too. They change their own pilus styles which are undignified. Hair salon & Spa

5. After opportunity swell reviews about Naturals in Metropolis,I lately visited Naturals Model Store in Metropolis(Kondapur Grow) recently.Their writer is rattling rattling bad. I got my eyebrows clipped and the next day morn i could the expanse around my eyebrows with umteen scars.I practical Soframycin salve for 1 hebdomad and ended up with 1 heavy disfigure,which as per dermatolgist module never go. The grouping who transmute are neither professional nor housebroken by Naturals.They retributive become from local parlours.The pedicure and manicure i got were bully

No comments:

Post a Comment